Friday, December 2, 2016

Wrapping up the Cary Grant Blogathon


First of all, Cary and I would like to thank you for the successful Blogathon! I am looking forward to reading all of the wonderful posts over the weekend and hope you enjoy them too.

Here are the final entries (updated as they come in):

The Wonderful World of Cinema starts off the day with When Cary Grant Became Invisible... Topper (1937).
 
Cary, you're not looking very angelic.

Whimsically Classic writes about To Catch a Thief (1955) for her first Blogathon (be sure to check out her new blog)!

Where did Cary go?
 
I review Once Upon a Honeymoon (1942), a film with a little bit of everything.

Stop telling me my Blogathon is over.
 
A few other cool articles and post on Cary I found:
 
 
 
 

Check out the first three days below:

Day 1 | Day 2 | Day 3

I hope to see you all at the Carole Lombard Blogathon!

6 comments:

  1. That was a great event, Laura!
    As I once read on a YouTube comment, everybody loves Cary Grant. It's impossible to NOT be charmed by him.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning my blog on your page! It was fun participating and I look forward to participating in future blogathon events!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!! I always check the Classic Movie Hub page (linked on my Classic Movie Sites page) for upcoming blogathons and as you can see from my sidebar I pretty much join every single one :)

      Delete